TCPSOC (TCP SOCKET) 30-06-2020 (License is same as ARSCADA License). (USD$200 + 18%Tax)
RWS (Restful Web Services for Ignition) Version 1.3 for Ignition (updated 12-07-2019) – (US$400+18% Tax) (License is same as ARSCADA License).
RM-SCADA Version 1.3 for Ignition (updated 08-04-2019) – (US$500 + 18% Tax)
- RM-SCADA software is free for evaluation and trial runs however you have to buy a License for commercial use for every Licensed Ignition Server.
- The trial version of RM-SCADA is fully functional software with all its features.
- Once you are satisfied with the software you can purchase a license for the product from this web site once you use it for a commercial project, reusing your project configuration done during evaluation.
- The objective of RM-SCADA software is to provide a remote monitoring capability to monitor some of Ignition SCADA’s key parameters on remote dashboards and tables on an HTML device over Internet using PubNub’s (www.pubnub.com) cloud services.
- RM-SCADA allows you to only monitor the plant parameters not to control the plant.
- You have to abide by the terms and conditions of PubNub for using their cloud services.
- RM-SCADA is an add-on module to Ignition SCADA system and its not a standalone product. This means you have to have a licensed or trial version of Ignition SCADA system on your server for RM-SCADA to work with it.
- You will not reverse engineer the trial version or the licensed version of RM-SCADA to create similar or derivative applications.
- Once you purchase the RM-SCADA License it is understood that you have evaluated it and are satisfied with the product, there is no obligation on our part and no refund is possible.
AR-SCADA Version 1.3 for Ignition (updated 19-02-2019) – (US$1000)
The AR-SCADA version 1.3 is being offered by PRAMANJ Technologies at an introductory price of US$1500 with the following terms and conditions:
PRAMANJ Technologies grants you permission to use the AR-SCADA software on purchase of this license subject to your agreement on the following terms and conditions: